corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Sun, 16 Aug 2015 11:46:38 GMT
On 15 Aug 2015, at 5:11 am, jan i <> wrote:
> ZIp file permission solved, it seems windows do not care as much as OS-X.
> New version uploaded at dist-dev.

Are you able to open the created documents in Word? I’ve tested with Word 2011 on Mac and
it still fails. The zip looks fine but there’s something different about it which Word doesn’t
like. I just realised my Windows VM doesn’t have Office installed since I did a new setup
but will check that soon.

I think we need to hold off on the release until this bug is sorted out. My vote will be -1
until we’re able to fix it.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>