corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 0.1 candidate
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2015 19:52:59 GMT
I get the following error when running CMake:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:64 (add_subdirectory):
  add_subdirectory given source "consumers/dfutil/src" which is not an
  existing directory.

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:69 (add_subdirectory):
  add_subdirectory given source "experiments/flat/src" which is not an
  existing directory.

The two lines referencing these directories should be removed from CMakeLists.txt

I’m also wondering about the licensing situation regarding the ODF and OOXML schema files
in the schemas directory. I can’t remember off hand where these originally came from, but
I’m pretty sure they were from the official websites of the respective specifications, as
an appendix/attachment. They are not needed for building the code, and don’t need to be
included as part of the distribution (though I see no harm in doing so if there are no licensing
problems).

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org