corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Is Qt the right choice ??
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2015 06:44:41 GMT
Fair point - to be honest I really don’t want to do the GUI work, and think that the resistance
against Qt is extremely …. how should I say, unfortunate.

Sometimes the most effective way of motivating me is to make me angry. The “fine, i’ll
write my own damn cross-platform UI toolkit” response is what’s been driving me the fast
few days :)

But I agree this is work other equally-capable members of the project could do, my time is
best devoted to Flat (which I enjoy working on much more).

Dennis, is the UI abstraction layer something you would be willing to contribute to?

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org