corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ODF Editor and other stuff
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 12:01:19 GMT
> On 31 Aug 2015, at 6:57 pm, Franz de Copenhague <franzdecopenhague@outlook.com>

was converted to HTML.

Agreed, and that’s what I think is one of the main advantages of our approach. As it stands,
the editor doesn’t know anything at all about OOXML. Once we have other filters like ODF
and Markdown implemented, the situation will remain the same.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org