corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: dfutil -test
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2015 17:40:29 GMT
> On 29 Aug 2015, at 1:12 pm, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On Saturday, August 29, 2015, Ian C <ian@amham.net> wrote:
>
>> Hi Franz,
>>
>> try build/bin/dftest DocFormats/
>>
>> On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 1:31 PM, Franz de Copenhague <franz@apache.org
>> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>>> Hi guys, I have been busy for a while. Congrats with the 0.1 release!
>>>
>>> I was grabbing the code and building in Linux according to
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60624247
>> and I have encountered that the last step, Testing Corinthia doesn't work
>>>
>>> cd inbubator-corinthia
>>> ./build/bin/dfutil -test ./tests
>>>
>>> Is it an obsolete entry in the wiki?
>
> for the release it is obsolete, for master it should work, more later

Actually in master it doesn’t work either; dftest now replaces dfutil -test. Actually dfutil
is a bit of an oddball case as it isn’t really intended as an end-user command. Testing
was moved to dftest, conversion was moved to dfconvert. What’s left is a hodge-podge of
commands I had there for interactive testing of various functions like normalising HTML document,
escaping/unescaping CSS identifiers, and running the zip functions.

The wiki is out of date with some of the instructions; I’ll try to find some time tomorrow
to run through it and correct any obsolete/changed info, particularly given we’ll (hopefully)
have more attention with the imminent release announcement.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org