corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2015 19:18:28 GMT
> On 15 Aug 2015, at 2:16 am, Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> On 15 Aug 2015, at 1:54 am, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>>
>> My question is as a reviewer, applying my beginner's mind as well as I can. I assume
the third party is not on our dev@ list and is responding to an announcement of the availability
of an incubator release.  I do not want to rely on tacit knowledge or what I could figure
out as a knowledgeable participant on ASF Projects.  We're talking about something made available
to the public.

>> Is that understandable, now?
>
> Yes - and thanks for the clarification. I agree that when the release occurs, the relevant
download page on the website should contain a link to the signature.

(sorry, i meant signature and public key)

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org