corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] incubator_corinthia_release_0.1
Date Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:05:33 GMT
jan i wrote:
> 4 PPMC abstained from voting (will be discussed later on private).

I'm sorry I didn't complete my analysis in time. All checks I did were
OK, so I'm stating now my
+0 abstain
(which would be a +1 if I had had time to go through all checks!). I
would never give a +1 without having completed a proper review.

I had delayed my vote until today since deadline to me is "the last day
when someone can vote" (the accident of writing "Monday 23 August" made
it even less clear), so I assumed I could cast my +0 (or hopefully +1 if
I had finished all checks!) today end of the day.

I'm very pleased with the results anyway. Do not modify the tally based
on the above, I am simply justifying why I was waiting until today.

Regards,
   Andrea.