corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 17:39:04 GMT
Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> So in this pre-vote phase I'll just push
> trivial changes to master

And I got it terribly wrong since (as I needed to clone the repository
different times to get the right origin URL, and I was in a hurry) I
forgot to remove company attribution for that repository and so my two
trivial commits show a company e-mail address for the committer that
should not be there:

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-corinthia.git;a=commit;h=3484c2bb32bc9357cde63ce1680f2b0811356671

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-corinthia.git;a=commit;h=54b1bb77c8c5ac1aa1f0978e2a0f87b982a8ff97

The solution would be to run git filter-branch but this is forbidden by
the policy that Corinthia chose (that command rewrites history), so I
guess I'll have to live with that and hope this does not cause issues to
me. But (even though I've now fixed that git clone for future use) you
won't see direct commits from me before 0.1 is released. If I see
anything worth reporting I'll surely write to the mailing lists.

Regards,
   Andrea.