corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 11:14:42 GMT
jan i wrote:
> I personally do it a little bit different, I have cloned (as opposed to
> fork) our official repo, and then have several local branches

Yes, but I wanted a way to share changes online without messing with our
official repository (I could obviously create a remote branch, but a
"typos" branch would just look stupid!).

> just commit to master :-)

OK, done so. I'll commit trivial fixes to master. I've ported what I had

> Your previous mail suggest, that you already made changes, but it also
> sound as if you expect to make more before we start voting ?

To be precise: I'm not finished but I have no idea if I have time for
everything during pre-vote. So in this pre-vote phase I'll just push
trivial changes to master and I won't be upset if they are not merged to
Release_0.1 or even if they are reverted. They are simply there and you
can, at your own convenience, take a look when you build a new RC.

View raw message