corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PRE-VOTE] Release candidate 0.1
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 07:06:20 GMT
On 14/08/2015 jan i wrote:
> Peter suggested that in order to avoid having multiple votes, we do a
> "PRE-VOTE"

Smart idea. I will vote on the proper [VOTE] and not here to avoid
confusion, but I've taken the occasion for taking a look.

If I find any blockers I'll surely report them here, otherwise you can
find some small cosmetic fixes from the last few days in my fork at
https://github.com/pescetti/incubator-corinthia/commits/Release_0.1
that I'll be updating as we go and that are so minor that I won't even
report them here.

If you integrate them by automatic merge, please make sure that my
Apache e-mail address (as opposed to my work e-mail address) appears in
the logs: I believe I have already set everything correctly. Of course
patches should be applied to master then to Release_0.1, or applied to
Release_0.1 for convenience and then immediately cherry-picked to
master. And of course, the current fixes are really so cosmetic that
they can simply be ignored and nobody will complain.

Regards,
   Andrea.