corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODF Editor and other stuff
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 18:33:48 GMT
Hi

> On 31 Aug 15, at 14:08, Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
>
> Agreed.  The ODF Plugfest in September might be another place to connect with them.

I just sent off a note to Jos, of KO.gmbh; he created WebODF and probably still maintains
it. I cc’ed Peter.

The ODF Plugfest (where is it again?) is obvious, but in order to mostify it I’d suggest
contacting not just Jos et al., but also Michiel and other developer groups. Having been to
several of these, my sense is that preparation does help in getting to the point quickly.
That means not just framing the issues in terms of ODF and standards (however useful) but
also in ways that are more apprehensible to developers. Eg, what issues do you need addressed,
how can you help, given this architecture, code, how would might Corinthia integrate with
existing systems, etc.

-louis

> - Dennis

presume that Jan writes for all. I’ll send a note to Jos. (And also remind Caligra People
of this…)

> +1
>
> Would be interested to see where they’re at with the WebODF these days; it’s been
quite a while since I looked at it.