corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: ODF Editor and other stuff
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:41:47 GMT
Hi Ian, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’m not very knowledgeable of ASF rules
relating to these licenses, but we can look into them a little bit further down the track
when you bring the code into the Corinthia repository (assuming that’s your intention).
If there are any issues, I think they’ll only come to play if the code is to be part of
an actual release (i.e. not just in experiments/).

One way or another though, we’ll find a way to make it work. Whether or not that means adapting
your code to work with different libraries and/or providing our own implementations (as we
did with minizip), I’m sure that with the expertise we have in the community we’ll be
able to come up with a solution that allows your code to be part of the project.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>