corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] make release 0.1
Date Sat, 01 Aug 2015 15:15:07 GMT
Sounds like a good plan to me.

I volunteer to write the README - I think what we have on the website/wiki is a little unclear
at the moment, and have some ideas on how to better express what the project’s about.

I suggest we do this (along with LICENSES and NOTICE) as files in the root of the Git repository,
so we can each make changes via the usual means as for code.

Another thing I would like to suggest is we have a CONTRIBUTORS file (or similar name) which
lists all those who have contributed to the project. I’m aware this isn’t strictly required,
but I think it's a good way to give credit/recognition to everyone involved for their work.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org