corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: ASF maturity model.
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 17:42:53 GMT
General remark:

My sense is that an assessment against the ASF maturity model is in addition to other requirements
for graduation from the incubator.

Also, the footnotes matter.  The Model is meant to be generic, which is why it does not go
down to specifics about libraries, etc.

I also think that it will be very ASF-friendly if assessment remarks simply declare how a
particular element is taken to apply, and where supporting information about further details
is found.

 - Dennis

[ ... ]