corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>
Subject RE: Release_0.1
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 16:11:45 GMT
I notice that files ending in "~" can show up in the repository.  These are usually local backups
of files that have been edited and should not be in the repository.

I also notice that the .gitignore does not eliminate other artifacts that are not needed in
the repository.  I have updated the .gitignore (on master, at least) to ignore more cases
of artifacts that may arise in editing and building but that are not part of the repository
or released code.  Some of this may simply be valuable as documentation for what we keep out
of the repository in direct form.

I have also added external/download/* to the .gitignore.  Is the folder used any longer?
(I can no longer find the scripts that were used to download and extract the externals for
Windows builds.  Have they been removed and I simply missed it?)

Please review for others that might be needed, especially for non-Windows platform cases.

PS: I notice that under Editor/src/3rdparty/showdown there is a license.txt file that has
requirements for NOTICE.  (The license is BSD-like.)

 - Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: jan i [mailto:jani@apache.org]
Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2015 02:23
To: jan i <jani@apache.org>
Cc: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Release_0.1

Release branch should now be ready for testing (after the zip error is done
with).

I will continue with LICENSE and NOTICE later today

Before somebody tells me, yes I did overwrite README.md on trunk, but it is
because I try to make sure all Release changes go back to trunk,
and with that it is easier to expand README.md for our next release, than
to make the changes already made.

rgds
jan I.