corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Compile on IoS
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 15:48:25 GMT
> On 22 Jul 2015, at 3:40 pm, jan i <> wrote:
> Hi
> can someone (peter?) make a short set of instruction on how to compile for
> ios in batch mode
> on mac os (just a list in response to this mail is super).

I haven’t previously built for iOS using the CMake-generated files (I still have a manually
maintained Xcode project file for that), but have just spent some time looking into this.
I was able to change the target platform to iOS by adding the following line to the top-level
CMakeLists.txt file:

set(CMAKE_OSX_SYSROOT /Applications/

This compiles the libraries successfully, but not the command-line tools. I was able to create
a small iOS app which calls one of the functions from the library, and run it ok under the
simulator as well as on my iPhone.

I’m not sure about the command-line options for xcodebuild that might be required to change
architectures (do we want to test compilation for both ARM and X86?) but will look into that.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>