corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Fwd: ODF Lenses
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2015 11:24:59 GMT
Change pushed to the ODFLenses branch.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ian C <ian@amham.net>
Date: Sun, Jul 5, 2015 at 2:55 PM
Subject: Re: ODF Lenses
To: dev <dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>

Hi All,

when looking at the return processing I have just discovered that the
html generated is very wrong. Well, it has two html sections and the
metadata in the wrong place.
When open the html file in Chrome is seems to be very forgiving and
displays what I expected.
However, dfconvert put is not so forgiving and generates and error
because it can't find the metadata.

I have fixed this now but not pushed yet.

--
Cheers,

Ian C

--