corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] make release 0.1
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:32:26 GMT
On 30/07/2015 jan i wrote:
> - Vote on the release (min. 3 +1 NO -1)

This is very terse but it might be wrong: I don't know what you mean by
"NO -1" but what happens is, probably, that one -1 from the [P]PMC
cannot block a release. But again, the assumption at Apache is that
people value community and collaboration over the rest. This is why you
won't find a lot of instructions on how to behave if things go wrong
from a "social" point of view.

However, someone took the time to write it explicitly for top level
projects: ;
by analogy I think the Incubator should do the same (limited to the
initial PPMC approval) but I haven't checked it.

View raw message