corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From shath...@e-z.net
Subject Re: Fwd: Time to propose a CS Capstone Project!
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 03:33:59 GMT
Jan,  see bellow

> Hi.
>
> I have just received this request, do we want to participate ?
>
> I have tried it before with mixed results, but they could e.g. design our
> new editor UI, or finalize some of the filters.
>
> rgds
> jan i.

Jan,

I am willing to be a co-mentor on campus if you and your team propose a
successful project.

When the previous professor vacated his position as OSU Capstone
coordinator, the quality management tools left with him.

This last year, there were two Capstone projects that improve the
capability of the new OSU Capstone coordinator to oversee the projects.
These projects were showcased at the OSU Engineering Expo last May.

My project last year provided to the OSU Computer Science Labs an
integration of Trac and Subversion projects for the school.  This
integration uses the Apache web server on Linux.  This integration was a
success.

Sincerely,
Steven J. Hathaway
<shathaway@a.o>