corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: ODF styles
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2015 13:02:14 GMT
Thanks Dennis, that looks like a good spot to add a link. That page is
a good ODF starting point and I don't want to confuse the issues with
our discussions so will add a link.

On Sun, Jun 28, 2015 at 11:51 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton
<dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:
> Add this as a sub-page of <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Corinthia/ODF>
or maybe add a section to that page that links to Corinthia implementation notes for ODF.

--
Cheers,

Ian C