corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Git newbie and build question
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 07:44:06 GMT
Hi,

I am a relative git newbie, and have I think goofed up my code tree. I
merged Gabriela's branch rather than fetching it. So my world is kind of
confused,

Apart from saving my files, restarting and then importing my files is there
anything else I can do?

And FYI my build didn't work due to a line CMakeList.txt

I looked through its history and removed

add_subdirectory(consumers/corinthia/src)

And all was well.

Don't understand the details. With the above line it was complaining about
qt5 related paths.

May be a consequence of my goofed git state?

--
Cheers,

Ian C