corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <...@amham.net>
Subject Re: Header level > 6
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:13:24 GMT
Thanks for all the feedback on this one.

For the moment I have fixed the immediate issue with a div and a css
class. Once I look at round trip I will revisit and try a -corinthia
named property (or -cor or -corin as a short version). It appears to
work and as Peter mentioned earlier perhaps a restructure suggestion
would be better?

--
Cheers,

Ian C