corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: when to push
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 13:19:02 GMT
Hi

I agree with Gabriela since it sounds bigger, push it to a branch (no
special naming conventions).

Smaller patches (bug fixes mostly) to the running code, should be committed
directly to master (only peter transfers
from master to stable from time to time).

Looking forward to see your work.
rgds
jan i.

Ps. Gabriela are you still helping ian, or looking for other work ?