corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCON Europe, is anybody going ?
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 13:47:26 GMT
Hi.

Who will be coming to Budapest (first drink is on me) ?

We have 2 options to submit talks, we can either submit a full talk or
a 10 minute pep-talk (hosted by roman s.).

If any of you is coming it would be nice to have a talk:
- corinthia in general
- Formal language translation
- bidirectional translation
etc.

talks should be submitted before 1 of july. Also do not forget travel
assistance,
giving a talk always make a positive impression.

I am (for once) keeping a low profile, since I am quite involved in making
apaccheCON EU a nice event.

rgds
jan i.