corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Harry Bachmann <harry.bachm...@powerapp.eu>
Subject Re: Corinthia possible bug
Date Sun, 21 Jun 2015 03:08:57 GMT
Dear Team,

I can follow Stas points. SVG and Math don’t work (also when  I put it in a clean HTML Document)
When I have Caption in the HTML File Corinthia direct crash. I tested it with DFCreateFile(docFile,htmlFile,error);

Regards

Harry

> Am 21.06.2015 um 00:30 schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>:
>
> Stas,
>
> 1. Please subscribe by sending a message with any subject to
>    <mailto:dev-subscribe@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>.
>
> 2. Please provide more information on the steps that you followed to reveal the possible
bugs. (Please note that the DocFormat operations are not comprehensive.  Your bug reports
are useful just the same.)

> 3. It may be more useful for you to create an account for yourself at
>    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa>.
>    JIRA issues for Corinthia can be created at
>    <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COR>.
>    This will allow attachments and addition of comments and discussion.
>
> 3. I saw all of your attachments.  In each case, the HTML file is fragmentary and not
 I also saw a namespace declaration, which means XHTML, not plain HTML.)

> While browsers are forgiving, these might be problems for some of the Corinthia code.
 How was the HTML produced?