corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Harry Bachmann <harry.bachm...@powerapp.eu>
Subject Re: Corinthia possible bug
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 15:53:44 GMT
Hi Peter,

hmm so sorry I found the bug. I changed the project to a Xcode project (its better to include
in iOS Projects), now its works.

Wenn you are interested I can send you the Xcode file, the positive point is all files are
relative linked (Cmake make absolute). Also make the xcode project a static lib.

What you think how much time is needed for implement math? I’m thinking to Help.

Regards

Harry
> Am 22.06.2015 um 12:53 schrieb Peter Kelly <pmkelly@apache.org>:
>
> Hi Harry, could you provide an example file I can test with to reproduce the crash?
>
> Many of our test cases use <caption> elements, but you’ve evidently run across
a use case that aren’t covered. If you can supply a test file then it should be pretty easy
for me to diagnose what’s causing the problem.

> —
> Dr Peter M. Kelly
> pmkelly@apache.org

>> On 21 Jun 2015, at 10:08 am, Harry Bachmann <harry.bachmann@powerapp.eu> wrote:
>>
>> Dear Team,
>>
>> I can follow Stas points. SVG and Math don’t work (also when  I put it in a clean
HTML Document)
>> When I have Caption in the HTML File Corinthia direct crash. I tested it with DFCreateFile(docFile,htmlFile,error);
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Harry
>>
>>> Am 21.06.2015 um 00:30 schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamilton@acm.org>:
>>>
>>> Stas,
>>>
>>> 1. Please subscribe by sending a message with any subject to
>>>  <mailto:dev-subscribe@corinthia.incubator.apache.org>.
>>>
>>> 2. Please provide more information on the steps that you followed to reveal the
possible bugs. (Please note that the DocFormat operations are not comprehensive.  Your bug
reports are useful just the same.)

>>> 3. It may be more useful for you to create an account for yourself at
>>>  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa>.
>>>  JIRA issues for Corinthia can be created at
>>>  <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COR>.
>>>  This will allow attachments and addition of comments and discussion.
>>>
>>> 3. I saw all of your attachments.  In each case, the HTML file is fragmentary
 I also saw a namespace declaration, which means XHTML, not plain HTML.)

>>> While browsers are forgiving, these might be problems for some of the Corinthia
code.  How was the HTML produced?