corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Corinthia possible bug
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:59:48 GMT
> On 22 Jun 2015, at 10:53 pm, Harry Bachmann <> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> hmm so sorry I found the bug. I changed the project to a Xcode project (its better to
include in iOS Projects), now its works.
> Wenn you are interested I can send you the Xcode file, the positive point is all files
are relative linked (Cmake make absolute). Also make the xcode project a static lib.

Yeah I need to figure out how to get CMake to generate an iOS-compatible Makefile. I’m actually
still maintaining a separate, manually updated Xcode project file for my own iOS app, and
I’d like to move towards relying on CMake for that as I have to update it every time a file
gets added or moved.

I’m sure there’s a way to tell it which targets you want, but this is something I need
to look into when I get a chance. If anyone else on the list knows how to do it (or wants
to look into it), feel free to do so.

Despite what I’ve said above what I’m doing with my own project file, I think it’s inconvenient,
and it’s best if we can rely on CMake for always generating everything.

> What you think how much time is needed for implement math? I’m thinking to Help.

To be honest, a lot - it’s a fairly substantial piece of work.

I’m happy to start helping straight away, but with the caveat that my available time to
do so is limited but will try to assist as I can. As a first step I’d recommend reading
up in the OOXML spec about how mathematical equations are represented, and the same for MathML,
and then posting some notes to the mailing list or wiki about the relationship between the
different types of elements in each. From there we can talk about implementation strategy.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>