corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Git newbie and build question
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 13:55:50 GMT
I recommend reading if you haven’t already… this was my introduction
to git and it make a lot of concept very clear, relative to the horrible user interface of
the command-line tool.

Regarding the add_subdirectory(consumers/corinthia/src) line in the CMakeLists.txt, I deliberately
uncommented this in order to encourage the building of the Qt-based desktop editor to be seen
as a normal thing, as I think this is quite an important part of the project and will likely
be the main thing that end-users “see” of the Corinthia. You can of course disable it
for your own purposes if you wish, but I think making further development of the Qt app one
of our main priorities would help a lot in getting the project ready for our first release
(and a milestone on the path to eventual graduation to a TLP).

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>