corinthia-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Gabriela Gibson <>
Subject Branch"odf-filter-attempt2": review of approach needed
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 01:52:24 GMT

So far I got my branch to produce a list of html nodes (and report on
still missing stuff).

This is probably a good point to have a look if the approach I'm using
here is any good.

It of course has quite a few warts still, and I think I will need to
add function pointers to the ODF_to_HTML_key struct to deal with some
special cases.  If that struct is a good idea that is.

The branch can be found here:

I added the test odt file I was using, plus the current output of the program.

thanks for looking,


Visit my Coding Diary:

View raw message