corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <>
Subject Re: Branch"odf-filter-attempt2": review of approach needed
Date Mon, 11 May 2015 04:16:03 GMT
I have changed a couple of things in the meanwhile but for some reason my
answer to Jan didnt make it to the list (mobile phone victim).

I trimmed struct ODFkey_to_HTMLkey down and added a function pointer

Will ship the improved version with tidied code in the morning,  ie in
about 5 hours.

Ps.: check my blog for a funny bug :-D
 > On 11 May 2015, at 4:33 am, jan i <> wrote:
> Hi
> Branch looks good, I would like to hear if Peter has any comments on the
> XML setup, otherwise I suggest to merge it to master (I assume you
> in the branch)

I’ll have a look at it this evening and get back shortly.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>