corinthia-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From jan i <>
Subject Re: Branch"odf-filter-attempt2": review of approach needed
Date Sun, 10 May 2015 21:33:09 GMT

Branch looks good, I would like to hear if Peter has any comments on the
XML setup, otherwise I suggest to merge it to master (I assume you continue
in the branch)

keep up the good work
jan i

On Sunday, May 10, 2015, Gabriela Gibson <> wrote:

> Hi,
> So far I got my branch to produce a list of html nodes (and report on
> still missing stuff).
> This is probably a good point to have a look if the approach I'm using
> here is any good.
> It of course has quite a few warts still, and I think I will need to
> add function pointers to the ODF_to_HTML_key struct to deal with some
> special cases.  If that struct is a good idea that is.
> The branch can be found here:
> I added the test odt file I was using, plus the current output of the
> program.
> thanks for looking,
> G
> --
> Visit my Coding Diary:

Sent from My iPad, sorry for any misspellings.

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message