corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Value of OFFICE_DOCUMENT in DFXMLNames.h
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:18:16 GMT
On 24 Apr 2015, at 11:36 pm, Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gibson@gmail.com> wrote:

> I take it I can just run the /schemas/generate.sh script, or do I need to
> modify anything?

You’re using linux, right?

It turns out the scripts still work if you have a functioning phantomjs installation. In my
Ubuntu VM I did:

sudo apt-get install phantomjs

I then had to modify the relaxng.js and createimpl.js to refer to /usr/bin/phantomjs instead
of /usr/local/bin/phantomjs (the former is where apt-get puts it). Then I ran generate.sh
and it produced the DFXMLNames.{h.c} and DFXMLNamespaces.{h.c} successfully, with identical
output to what is there currently.

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org