corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Franz de Copenhague <franzdecopenha...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Proposal: incubator-corinthia/test_documents
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 11:35:58 GMT

>> I have access to odf, but not to docx generators.
>

>you are a asf committer so you can apply for a microsoft msdn license for free,
>that gives you access to pretty much all microsoft tools.

You can generate odf, and save as docx as well.

Regarding to samples directory, so far we have sample_code, sample_documents and assets in
dfwebserver. So, I propose to have assets on top of the repository and code and documents
under. I can move dfwebsever assets folder to /assets/documents folder

assets/code
assets/documents

I have a couple of comments regarding to the sample documents:

* simple1.html and list.html have the same content

* I suggest to refactory h1-6_center_p.html like
split up the plain PCDATA in span tags -->
    <b> This sentence is bold.</b>
    <u> This sentence is underlined.</u>
    <i>This sentence is slanted.</i>

Franz