corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Franz de Copenhague <fr...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Git revert difficulty
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2015 04:27:38 GMT

> From: gabriela.gibson@gmail.com
> Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 16:28:32 +0100
> Subject: Re: Git revert difficulty
> To: dev@corinthia.incubator.apache.org
> CC: dennis.hamilton@acm.org
>
> Hi Jan,
>
> I agree, this should really be a branch.
>
> I see if I can work out how to move it to a branch, but I'll leave Peter's
> excellent stub in place.
>
> However, about trees shooting, well, it's spring.  So yeah, they would
> shoot ;-D

Hi guys,

talking about the spring. I was missing in the dev-list because I was a little busy painting
my home, now that we are over 50`F.

I have a question regarding to the ODFTextConverter to HTML. ODF only use span tags and style
names to define text content and formats like bold, italic, strike, etc as opposite to OOXML
that uses run texts tags with separate rPr tags for inline formatting like bold, italic, strike,
etc. For me makes sense how DOCXConverter converts text formatting inline style like style="font-weight:
bold" or style="font-style: italic".

So, considering that ODF only uses style names. What is your text formatting approach for
HTML generation from ODF documents?

Franz