corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Franz de Copenhague <>
Subject ODF document example to apply Peter's style name approach
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 12:55:21 GMT
I have added my first example with below comments in README.txt

    Contains a paragraph and character style with the same name, DupStyleName.
    Contains span tag inside other span tag.

I have realized that there is a little inconsistency between the standards name OOXML and
ODF and the folder example names.

sample/documents/odf/DupStyleName.odt sounds good
sample/documents/docx/Whatever.docx could be like sample/documents/ooxml/Whatever.docx