corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODF document example to apply Peter's style name approach
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:46:55 GMT
It may just be me, but I would not have looked in ooxml for docx documents,
but expected to find them in a docx directory.  In ooxml I would have
expected (wrongly) xml documents.

With the symlink, it won't matter and it removes one small potential
confusion.

--
Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/