corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: incubator-corinthia/test_documents
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 17:54:55 GMT
Hi,

after some long thought I figured that for now, as a discussion
starter, I put in a simple tree with 3 simple html samples.

My instinct says that every directory should hold the same sample
files, so that whatever is in odf should produce the same as what is
in html.

I didn't fill the other directories since I wanted to settle that first.

Also, please let me know if you would prefer better directory names,
and if the INDEX file in this form is useful.

As Peter said, we don't really want a proliferation of sample files,
so, we better be sure that what we have is to the point.  3 files
seems like a good size per sample directory.

I only know latex and html, so take a look and let me know if those
three files and their contents are useful enough to be reproduced in
docx and odf.

I have access to odf, but not to docx generators.

Whilst this looks a bit trivial, this directory will probably be the
first experiments that new users try, so it's important that this all
looks good, whilst being small enough not to overwhelm.

--
Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/