corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Proposal: incubator-corinthia/test_documents
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 12:05:32 GMT
It is often convenient to have a simple sample document to test things on
manually.

Instead of everyone knitting their own, I would like to propose keeping a
small collection in (say)
incubator-corinthia/test-documents.

{ If you have one (or more!) that you made earlier and that works well for
you, please donate it.}

I'd prefer such a collection in the source tree, because that way it's
always there when people need it, and if problems crop up everyone has the
same set of tools to reproduce, also, that way improvements propagate
trivially, without extra effort.

Alternatively, we could keep a separate repository of such documents.

What do you think?

Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/