corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Built
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:18:46 GMT
I used Peter's previous reply to me to update the build instructions here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Corinthia/Build+instructions

I can't check it (since a virtual box will not run very well on my little
machine), but in theory, this should be correct, or, at least a little
closer to what we have currently.

Ian, does this match your experience?

--
Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/