corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Git revert difficulty
Date Sun, 26 Apr 2015 13:58:05 GMT
Hi Peter,

thank you very much for this, it's a great structure to start on :)

-------

On 26 Apr 2015 02:30, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <dennis.hamilton@acm.org> wrote:

> If you look at the file(s) that is(are) being complained about, you might
see that there is a DIFF there instead of the file.  Do the process to
reconcile to what you want to end up with and commit that.  Then see if
Sync works.

> (A little GIT magic joojoo.)

Aha, that explains the diff look in the file I inspected.

Thanks,

https://github.com/apache/incubator-corinthia/commit/d929743bc35ef8446e3caf617ecc2fe06f271f87

https://github.com/apache/incubator-corinthia/commit/af7174928444035dd05a63a1e1f2cb190fcb5360