corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriela Gibson <gabriela.gib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Small script page for the wiki?
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 17:01:04 GMT
Franz, after revising the linux build instructions on the wiki, I realised
that my script was building inside the source tree, which is suboptimal.

I added the updated script (which now works properly) to the wiki here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Corinthia/Scripts+for+devs

have fun,

--
Visit my Coding Diary: http://gabriela-gibson.blogspot.com/