corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Ian C <>
Subject Fwd: Built
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2015 11:22:24 GMT
Hi All,

after upgrading my system (now Fedora 21) I have been able to build

A couple of points

I had to clone it from github, the Apache links did not work, neither of
those mentioned on the top level page.

Build instructions...

We need to make it explicit that the development packages for libxml2 and
SDL2lib are required.
Oh and SDL2_image as well.

Once I had those the build went ok.

The documentation then says run

dfutil -test $DOCFORMATS_DIR/tests to run some automatic tests.

There is no tests directory. I see a bunch under the Editor directory.

Anyway I tried to convert some documents with dfutil.  Which didn't seem to
(and as part of the instructions we need to explain that dfutil etc need to
be in the PATH or run via a direct path)

I created a trivial html.
And was able to generate a docx. However only via dfconvert create....
dfutil didn't work for me.

I was able to run dfutil and get a plain text/xml dump of the docx.

I can open the docx in Caligra and see my content.

I don't seem to have as much time as I hoped but will still keep an eye out
and chip in if and when...

At least I have something running now.

Ian C