corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Reading for new committers (or old ones that could do with a refresh).
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2015 09:37:32 GMT
Hi.

It just occurred to me, that we have added people to Corinthia, without
pointing at places to read
about possibilities and responsibilities.

The following links are a good start:
general developer information <http://www.apache.org/dev/>
committer in incubator <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/committer.html>
how the asf works. <http://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html>

it is also a good thing to visit id.apache.org, that is the place where you
can get/change/reset password as well as a lot of other information.
Uploading your ssh keys is particularly interesting.

If you have added ssh keys. You can login to people.apache.org where you
have a personal directory. You can also upload web pages here.

Happy reading
jan i.