corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Artur Teixeira <ar...@top-docs.co>
Subject JPEG in Linux -ERROR
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:44:34 GMT
Good Afternoon,
I'd greatly appreciate if you can help me with an issue im having with the
dfconvert.

When i execute the OS X version "dfconvert create to.docx from.html" there
is no problem.
BUT if i execute the same code with the same files in LINUX the .jpeg gives
out this information:

> Could not get aspect ratio of image: Unsupported image format

Is this normal? The linux version isn't prepared for this yet? Is there a
simple solution out there?
I couldn't find a good answer for this online.

P.S. I don't know if it helps but, the conversion of the .docx with jpeg
files to .html (and "images" folder) has no problem either in LINUX or OS
X, with or without JPEG.

Best regards,
--
Artur Teixeira