corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Built
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 18:00:17 GMT
Hi Ian - unfortunately the documentation is out of date; something we need to fix. Sorry about

Most stuff has been moved out of dfutil now, and there’s two new programs called dfconvert
and dftest.

For dfconvert, run it without arguments and will give you instructions.

For dftest, give it a single command-line argument pointing to the root of the repository,
and it will find all the test cases and run them. There’s no longer a separate “tests”
directory; we’ve split the code up into different modules (e.g. Core, OOXML, etc.) and each
has it’s own test directory. dftest searches through all the directories recursively to
find the necessary files.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>