corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: Proposal: incubator-corinthia/test_documents
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 13:35:08 GMT
Agreed, though I propose we keep this to a relatively small number of documents. There is of
course all the 1200 or so test cases which are useful for automated tests, but due to their
plain text-based storage format are not so useful for testing as complete documents. So we
could create a few which use multiple features (tables, images, references, headings etc.).

Dr. Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>