corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <>
Subject Re: dfedit considerations and challenges.
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 12:40:22 GMT
> On 6 Mar 2015, at 7:23 pm, jan i <> wrote:
> I am a bit concerned about depending on chrome, at least I would need to
> test that on my ipad first.

Does the QWebView class listed in the Qt docs say that it depends on Chrome? I couldn’t
see any mention of that; my (possibly very out of date) understanding was that they had their
own version of webkit which was built in to Qt - that is, all you need is the Qt library itself.

qtWebKit and qtWebEngine appear to be separate things from QWebView.

Dr Peter M. Kelly

PGP key: <>