corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Kelly <pmke...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [dfwebserver] Python binding
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 15:39:29 GMT
> On 17 Mar 2015, at 10:33 pm, Franz de Copenhague <franzdecopenhague@outlook.com>
wrote:

>> From: pmkelly@apache.org
>> nodeJS bindings sound great BTW! Perhaps we can implement a server-side component
in both Python as well as nodeJS - this way, it makes the library useful to a wider range
of people who might consider using it for various purposes in their web apps or for other
back-end processing tasks.

> I see that you point out what was my intention creating dfwebserve: a server-side component

Ah yes - I realise that (poor choice of wording in my ail); I was just referencing the benefits
of doing it in multiple languages :)

—
Dr Peter M. Kelly
pmkelly@apache.org