corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Franz de Copenhague <franzdecopenha...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Web-based editor now in repository
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 23:38:22 GMT

I have extended the editor proof-of-concept in a fake web-based app using the editor  that
simulates a GET request of sample.docx file.

I have modified a little the files interface.js and uxeditor.js with extra parameters (iframe
src and resources path) to be able to integrate the editor in a different location.

franz