corinthia-dev mailing list archives

From Juande Manjon <juande.man...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: New Developer
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 23:39:59 GMT
Hi Gabriella,

Thank you for the info! Very useful because I am not very familiar with git.

I miss a cd incubator-corinthia between both git commands in the wiki page.

git clone --origin apache https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-corinthia.gitcd
incubator-corinthia/git remote add github https://github.com/apache/incubator-corinthia.git
Juande